Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

MY OFFICIAL DIARY

KiNda SecRet LateLy c:

Monday, July 11, 2011

My worst day ever!~ a.k.a TEARS DAY!

July 9th, 2011 (noon shift)


Hari ini seperti biasa
Bangun dari tidur,and get ready go to work.
Oh ya..aku sempat update twitter dan membalas semua notification kwn² di laman muka buku.
gelak sorang² dengan status² mereka.

Sampai di tempat kerja, as usuall, ada briefing.
Aku mengambil tempat duduk paling depan.
tak pernah²~
Duduk sebelah kak brenda.
Pengumuman dari DM
"as u all know, we gonna reshuffling u all.."
"And i already select 1 of our team member"
"Ernawati, u r selected. U're going to TEAM A. No heart feeling."

i was like......OMG!!!!!!! y me?????
Im totally down after the announcement~
why me? why me?
Aku sangat x puas hatiiiiiii!!!
Diorg kata nak balance kn Senior ngn Jr dalam team.
Tapi dri awal masuk AA, diorg kata theres no SENIOR & JR. ALL is SAME!

(at Surabaya/Bandung counter)
Aku mmg x dpt fokus on tht day..
Aku bukan x suka transfer to the other team.
Aku dah cantekkk² plan schedule,but they only told me on the last day of working! wtf!
Tak salah kn bgtau awal², so i can be prepared! 
Dari start aku buka ctr, air mata aku mmg xble tahan....
Abg Fadzleigh ckp "kenapa ko x lawan?"
How bang?? diorg sndiri x tnya aku..after tht announcement pon xde pgi tnye² aku..
tu tandanya mmg sda FIXED la...cant change anything.
I spoke to Balraj (DE)..he told me to face to face wth her.sms 1st.
But i call her tht i want to meet her after work.
She said........
"i know u want to meet me regarding of the transfer rite"
"Tak boleh lah.."
n i "plzzzz kak.." (tears ordy fall down)
"Nanti x fair dgn semua org...takkan sorg² i nk entertaint.."

u really pissed me off~ blur for a moment~ how i want to reschedule back my plan.
  • Kursus kahwin (supposed on 16-17july) on my offday. kalo masuk team A mmg off dh xde!!
  • Transport ( totally different rooster wth my fiancee!)
  • Going to bandung end of month to buy souvenir for my wedds!!
Argggghhh!!! sakitnya hati...Mungkin i hve to start all over again (ingat senang~!) sial la!

I would like to thanx for my lovely LENG LOI FIONA! u je yg faham prasaan i tym tu. tengs fren! i dunno how to stop to cry if not bcoz of ur SMS. Really comfort me~huhu..

i want to share her sms c: makes me smile evrytime i read it.
Erna.. Be tough. Don't cry.. i love u :( i even miss u.. 
U're so nice of friend since i know u.
Always keep in touch pls. 
Fb me Tweet me Call me SMS me
Love, fiona.

second sms... ^_^
Don't cry my sweet dear.. U're always my best friend
i've ever be with.. I appreciate n i enjoy everytime doing ctr
wth u, u noe.
U & i laugh and make joke non stop. i really miss u..
feel so terrible too when i heard tht u're shuffling..
Sucks management! :((
syg u syg u..dont cry ya...

U r my truely friend tht i've ever met FIONA HUI TENG a.k.a AH LOI ^_^

OFFDAY SELAMA 4 HARI! WOW! plan dh hancur. duk rumah je la~ TERIMA KASIH YA!F!

0 comments: